Sunday, February 4, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The brown sugar pop tart.

It is like a normal pop tart with the dough on the outside and the frosting on the top but it is brown sugar and pop tarts usually have jam or some gooey paste in the middle but this pop tart is different its like stiffer and it breaks away unlike the strawberry pop tart on the s’mores. I like this pop tart better then the others because it has weird blandness to it. It’s not like your eating it to get the great pop tart taste almost just eating the pop tart to fill you up. The pop tart doesn’t have that five start taste but it does have that five star feeling of fullness after your done eating it. When I chow down on the brown sugar pop tart I usually quench my thirst with a bottle of Gatorade. Any flavor will do (doesn’t it seem all flavors of Gatorade taste the same?). I sit back and watch some television. Now here comes the worst part about the pop tart it is so god dam messy I mean com on the crumbs are every where. If I’m wearing a black t shirt while eating the pop tart its no longer a black t shirt it is now a white t shirt because of all the crumbs.

2 comments:

Juggleandhope said...

Stanley,

How does the crumbly and crispy thing feel when you eat it? How many bites does it take to fill you up with this pop tart - if there were 3 per package could you manage?

ilovefood said...

stan the man walker that is one hell of a dinner i have 2 say. I think that that was a very good food choice cuz u no that my fav flavor of pop tart 2. try and pick a real meal the next time.....like sunkist and ranch twisters. haha peace