Friday, February 9, 2007

Questions From Class

Which foods seem healthiest to you? If you had infinity time and infinity skill and infinity money what would be your three meals for three days?

DAY 1

Breakfast
I would eat a large stack of French toast with some bacon but not that much, made very crunchy. A huge orange juice and some water.

Lunch
I would have a sandwich turkey; thinnest cut slices so thin that you can see through the piece of turkey. Then I would add salami and pepperoni cut the same way. Then I would add the best American chesses money could buy. I would cut up the biggest best juiciest tomatoes and great lettuce. Add some spicy mustard oil and vinegar salt and pepper all on top of a foot long Italian hero. I would have a good homemade bag of barbecue chips. With a Sunkist in a frozen ice glass.

Dinner
for dinner i would have a homemade burger from my mother. i think she makes the best burgers ever. i would have that and a side of fries from "pome fris". "pome Fris" is a Belgian fries place on st. marks have the best fries in the city i love them. and then a tall glass of, again Sunkist.


In general what should people eat?
I believe that people should be able to eat what ever they want to eat. but if you want to be healthy its an obvious choice not to eat fast food and food that has be proven not to be healthy.

The team i would want to take part in is the chicken team. i find that the chicken team is going to be the center of all the teams and i think my leadership and my character will fit perfectly with the group. i have read the chicken coop book and i think they have a lot of good ideas but i think we can use those ideas and then add or subtract somethings to make it fit with what we are trying to aim to get.

No comments: