Monday, February 5, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pizza

When I took my first bite of the pizza is was very hot and it burned my tongue and I had to move the bite of pizza around my mouth to cool it down. While doing this the taste of the dough, cheese and the sauce covered my entire mouth. I blew on the pizza to cool it down so the next bite would not be as painful and more satisfying. This theory and tactic did not succeed I burned the roof of my mouth this time around. After being very frustrated I grabbed my ice tea and took a few sips. The ice tea was extremely cold and hurt my front teeth, but I was so hungry and thirsty that none of this mattered I just wanted to eat and be done with it. After gulping some ice tea I tried another bite of pizza and it was much cooler and it was easier to eat and swallow after my first slice I was feeling full and ready to start on my second. After completing my pizza and finishing my ice teas I felt very good and warm and content. I just wanted to lie down and watch some television but I couldn’t because I had to write this and I was knocked down from my heaven back to reality.

2 comments:

ilovefood said...

dam i have got 2 say thats a fuck load of cheese manz. Its prob the right amount to make the meal but the pic makes it look stacked. Ur pizza looks like its got DON KING in a head lock!

wake up said...

yea those r some giant looking pizzas too. i mean those r some competition status pizzas.